what is lollipop?
Lollipop is a youth coed league set up for boys & girls, ages 4 thru 6 at time of first game which focuses on developing individual skills within the team concept of soccer such as passing, shooting, field positioning and goal tending, etc. This is a recreational league specifically designed to help the young ones learn to enjoy the game. Every effort will be made to put friends and family on the same team.
- Coed league ages 4 thru 6 at time of first game
- 8 games per session
- 7 v 7 format
- 2 coaches per team on the field
- 30 minute game with 10 min. practice beforehand
- Each practice designed by volunteer coach
- Individual: $80 per player (includes T-shirt)
- Team: $550 per team (includes t-shirts)
- Payment due prior to the start of the session
- Registration based on a first-come, first-served basis
- SP March 31st / April 2nd WAITLIST
- dates are subject to change
- leagues also forming at the River's Edge facility
Individuals register below. Teams please register via the Youth Team Registration
ask about our...
- Kiddie Kicker/Lollipop "Combo Deal"
- Sign your child up for both classes!
- Get the instruction of Kiddie Kickers and the game experience of Lollipop for ONLY $140
- Also available for Turf Monsters
- Soccer Starter Kit
- Includes a ball, shin guards, socks and carry bag
- Cost: $45