what is Kiddie Kickers?
Kiddie Kickers is an instructional program for boys and girls ages 3 and 4 (at time of sign up) which focuses on individual skills such as dribbling, passing, shooting, and trapping. Instruction will be provided by Soccer City Staff. This program is specifically designed to help the young ones learn to enjoy the game.
- Instruction by Soccer City staff
- Each class is 45 minutes in length
- 30 minutes on fun exercises to help develop a basic feel for the game
- 15 minutes will be spent playing supervised games
- New Player: $80 per 6 week session (includes T-shirt)
- Returning Player: $75 per 6 week session (already has same color T-shirt)
- Payment due prior to the start of the session
- Registration based on a first-come, first-served basis
- SU1 Tuesday, July 11th
- SU1 Wednesday, July 5th
- SU1 Thursday, July 6th
- dates are subject to change
- leagues also forming at the River's Edge facility
ask about our...
- Kiddie Kicker/Lollipop "Combo Deal"
- Sign your child up for both classes!
- Get the instruction of Kiddie Kickers and the game experience of Lollipop for ONLY $150
- Soccer Starter Kit
- Includes a ball, shin guards, socks and carry bag
- Cost: $45